Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My fun weekend


Hello everyone,

No, he's not my boyfriend, so just calm down mother...:) This I know will not be of great excitment to anyone, but I'm pretty excited about it, so I thought I'd share. I'm a very big music fan, and therefore, having friends in the radio business is a plus – last weekend I went with my friend Jen to Aquire The Fire, a big youth conference that travels around North America with different bands, special speakers and what not - a very amazing event. Anyways, Jen and I were there for a special reason - to interview Skillet, one of the leading rock bands in the Christian arena today. At any rate, is was a lot of fun, and attached is an image of me with the lead singer, John Cooper. I don't have any pictures of beautiful children or grandchildren to post, so this will have to do! :) God Bless!

1 Comments:

At 7:17 p.m., Blogger Family said...

Hi Roz,
Sounds like you had a great time. We've heard good things about Acquire the Fire but never been to one. Tell us more if you'd like.
What a great picture!!
We are taking Julia to Toronto this weekend and she will be flying out on Monday evening at 7:00 for Africa.
Love Uncle Murray and Aunt Deb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home