Monday, October 02, 2006

Photos from California






Hi everyone. Thanks for sharing what is going on in your lives. I love seeing the photos.
Here are some of the photos from California. We were pleased to get a decent family
photo, as well as photos of the kids at the beach and and at the attractions. At Disney, they have a bakery
that is called "La Brea". Brea thought it was quite cool, as did I.
I will have more to follow as soon as I download them. I took over 400 photos in 2 weeks.
Blessings,
Sarah

2 Comments:

At 8:20 p.m., Blogger Family said...

Hey, what great pictures. Looks like I'm in for a nice family portrait soon. Looks like you had a fun time.

Grandma, Mom, or Heather (whatever I am.

 
At 7:54 a.m., Blogger Family said...

That last one of Brea looks exactly like a picture of me and Mickey Mouse when we were there eons ago! I even had a little purse hung over my shoulder like that! Glad the kids got to do so many fun things! Great memories.

Rozz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home