Monday, July 31, 2006

Hi Family,
It was great to read the newsletter over e-mail today... what a great way to catch up! I thought I'd post a few more pictures. The first one is a picture of Joanne at her first Pow wow. I didn't get a good one of her dancing because she was a bit too shy. She's a "fancy shawl" dancer. The shawl and dance are meant to resemble a butterfly. With lots of practice it can be really beautiful! The second is of Bella and I watching her dance, and the last one is a shot from our back porch. Last night there was this amazing cloud display, of course a picture can't capture it, but maybe this'll give you an idea. We also had an incredible rainbow the other day which I took pictures of, but it was so spectacular in real life that I won't even bother with the pictures!
Love, Rachel and Austin, Joanne and Bella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home