Friday, July 21, 2006

Dear Grandpa and Family

We wanted to post this picture of Grandma and Grandpa on the day we celebrated their 60th Anniversary.

"[We] sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the cloud to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

Rebekah also wanted to post a copy of a "Poem" she wrote about grandma after her funeral.

MY SWEET GRANDMA
Grandma, I love you
But I know I will see you some day in heaven.
I love your special spoon
And I know you are having a good time in
heaven and I know when I get there I will have
a good time with you and lots of other people
and especially with Jesus

Love Rebekah
XOXOXOXO

With our love to all as we remember GRANDMA
Joel, Jen, Rebekah, David & Isaac XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home